9Th international conference on image and signal processing
The International Conference on Image and Signal Processing (ICISP) aims to provide researchers and practitioners from academia and industry with a forum to report on the latest developments in image and signal processing, multimedia and computer graphics. ICISP 2020, the 9th in the series that has been held since 2001, will bring together leading engineers and scientists in image, signal and video processing from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Image and video processing: image filtering, restoration and enhancement, image segmentation, video segmentation and tracking, morphological processing, feature extraction and analysis, interpolation and super-resolution, motion detection and estimation, computer vision, pattern recognition, content-based image retrieval.
- Signal Processing: spectral analysis, time-frequency and time-scale representation, statistical signal processing, filtering, detection and estimation, nonlinear signal processing, radar, antennas, telecommunications systems, acoustics.
- Computer vision: Algorithms, Feature extraction and pattern recognition, ML and Deep learning in vision, CBIR, Object and Face Recognition, Object detection and Localization, 3D Object Extraction, Tracking and Visual Navigation, etc. Applications: biomedical sciences, biometry, document image processing and authentication, other applications.
- Mathematical Imaging and Vision: filters theory, imaging algebra, mathematical morphology, probabilistic, statistical, optimization, approximation theory, models in imaging science.
- Applications: Biometric and Biomedical imaging, Security and Video-surveillance, Quality control and inspection, archeology, remote sensing, other applications.
Special sessions and workshops:
ICISP 2020 will include 3 special sessions. (http://icisp-conf.org/ssessions.html)
- Data and Image Processing for Precision Agriculture (DIPPA'20)
- Digital Cultural Heritage (DCH’20)
- Machine Learning Application and Innovation (MALAI '20)
Invited Speakers (http://icisp-conf.org/invitedspeakers.html)
- Jean PONCE, Ecole Normale Supérieure – France
- Djemel ZIOU, Sherbrooke University – Canada
- Rachid BENSLIMANE, High School of Technology, Fez – Morocco
- Coloma BALLESTER, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona – Spain.
Propulsé par iCagenda