Artificial intelligence : advanced topics and social issues
Lieu: Marrakech | Ville: Marrakech, Maroc
This conference is part of a strategy of collaborative research actions around the themes of artificial intelligence, Big Data, distributed algorithmic, Blockchain, game theory and their applications, and especially mathematical and computer science theories and foundations that underlie them.
This event therefore allows to create opportunities for meetings, exchanges, debates and networking at a single location for researchers and industry from different fields:
- Researchers in mathematics and computer science who are developing advanced theoretical schemes and identifying and analyzing trends that will form the basis and draw the evolution of AI in the future
- Manufacturers who are aware of the most advanced applications of technologies in different sectors: automotive, aeronautics, biotechnology, finance, trade, logistics, construction, training, ...
- AI solution experts and startup creators who are always passionate about the development of increasingly efficient algorithms, driven by the need to innovate in order to find applications that are always original
- Humanities researchers who have scientific approaches and methodologies to analyze in depth the dynamics that underlie technological innovations and their impact on society and to shed light on the societal challenges they represent in terms of risk and opportunities.
This conference will be an opportunity for university researchers, industrialists, public, private and associative actors to reflect and debate on four themes:
Will answer the question: "What are the theoretical, mathematical and computer foundations that will decide the evolution of AI in the future?
- What new scientific theories and approaches are likely to impact the evolution of artificial intelligence research?
- How to articulate the different mathematical theories to improve machine learning and artificial intelligence processes?
- What is the state of the art of research and the main trends in automatic language processing and image analysis?
- To what extent could we develop a unified theory for the processing of semantics in different formats?
Will answer the question: "How to design and implement solutions based on artificial intelligence to respond to industrial issues?". It will be an opportunity to answer the following sub-questions:
- What are the main uses of artificial intelligence in industry?
- How to design innovative technological solutions for SMEs using artificial intelligence?
- How to build interfaces of exchange and collaboration between scientific research and industries to promote the industrial appropriation of artificial intelligence?
- What have been the real successes in applying artificial intelligence to the design of industrial 4.0 solutions?
- How will Game Theory, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence Contribute to Trading Transformation and International Trade?
Will answer the question: "How to awaken competitive and creative innovation through artificial intelligence?". It will be an opportunity to answer the following sub-questions:
- How can artificial intelligence promote innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship and enterprise development?
- What is the University's role in artificial intelligence innovation, and how to innovate in teaching and training approaches?
- What support model for young talent should be adopted to foster innovation?
- How to decline the concepts developed in university research laboratories in innovative solutions applicable in business projects?
Will answer the question: "How to identify and avoid ethical problems related to the use of artificial intelligence?". It will be an opportunity to answer the following questions:
- What are the main ethical and legal issues posed by the use of artificial intelligence?
- After a succession of ethical problems related to the use of artificial intelligence algorithms, will we still be able to trust this technology?
- How to deal with the issue of bursting responsibilities in innovations that use machine learning algorithms?
- What approaches to adopt towards the general public to dispel the confusion between fantasies of science fiction and the scientific reality of artificial intelligence?
- How to identify and organize a debate around the ethical issues of artificial intelligence in health?
- How to define reliability criteria in machine learning models?
- Which societal models in a world impacted by artificial intelligence?
This event is organized in honor of Professor Gilbert Touzot by the laboratories of Hassan University I:
- The laboratories of the FST of Settat
- Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering Sciences (MISI)
- IT, Networks, Mobility and Modeling (IR2M)
- Computing, Imaging and Complex Systems Modeling (IIMSC)
- Systems Analysis and Modeling and Decision Support (AMSAD)
In partnership with the Institute of Iconomy in Paris.
Other academic institutions will be involved in the organization of this international conference. Especially:
Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P) to Ben Guérir and through it the OCP Group.
Propulsé par iCagenda