International congress of industry, environment & health
In the context of openness of scientific research on the socio-economic sector, the Moroccan Association for Science and Technology of environment and health (AMSTES), the Laboratory of Biochemistry, Environment and Agrifood URAC36 & The Laboratory of Materials, Catalysis and Valorization of Natural Resources URAC24, Organize the International Congress of Industry, Environment and Health (CIIES 20) from 2 to 5 June, 2020 in Mohammedia. The central theme is « Scientific Research to accompany the sustainable development of Industrial Sector and public services ». This scientific event is an opportunity for meetings between national and international specialists in the fields, scientific community, engineers, researchers, politicians, economic and associative actors and specialists. In this regard, the program of this congress will include plenary conferences, oral or poster communications, industrial visits as well as training workshops.
- This event aims to :
- Promote the exchange of experiences and knowledge between national and international scientists.
- Expose the progress of scientific research in the areas covered.
- Demonstrate the role of research in the development of vital sectors, including agrifood, pharmaceutical, transportation, green energy, biology, agriculture, plastics, human health and environmental protection.
- Acquainted the latest scientific and technological innovations and better understand the short and medium-term perspectives in the design and implementation of solutions.
- Inform and disseminate recommendations to stakeholders, decision makers and private sector companies
- An integrated, synergistic and comparative valorization of the work of researchers from various institutions, and crossing the themes of material sciences, environment and health.
- Scientific valorization by publishing advances in scientific research in the field of materials, environment, biology and health. The idea here is to go beyond the specialization between themes that often interfere.
One of the most innovative aspects of our program is the mix of industrial visits, training workshops, and the presentations of research work provided by scientists. This promotes communication between these two vital links in the economic and social development of the country.
Propulsé par iCagenda