6Th edition of sawis international conference on "water management, applied computing and data science"
Venue: Ecole National des Sciences Appliquées | المدينة: Kenitra, Maroc
Scientific Association for Water Information & Sustainability (SAWIS) and National School of Applied Sciences of Kenitra (ENSA KENITRA), organize the 6th edition of SAWIS International Conference on Water Management, Applied Computing and Data Science (WMAD). It will be held at ENSA Kenitra on 24-25 September 2021.
WMAD2021 will provide an opportunity for researchers, academic faculty, students, industry leaders, and others in the fields of Water Resources to present their research results and approaches.
The conference seeks original and high-quality papers related to Water Resources, Artificial Intelligence for Water Resources, Big Data for water resources, Statistical and Numerical Models for water resources.
Water resources :
- Desalination, Unconventional Water Resources
- Blue growth, New and renewable energies
- Integrated Water Resources Management
- Water Policy and Regulation
- Climate change
- Natural hazard related to water
- Hydrology and hydrogeology
- Urban hydraulics and sanitation
- Surface and Groundwater quality
- Agriculture & Soil
- Education and Right to water
Applied Computing and Data Science for Water resources :
- System analysis control, Optimization, Decision Support
- ICT for monitoring
- Virtual reality
- Geomatics and Remote sensing
- Modelling, scientific computing, image processing and numerical method
- Mathematical Analysis
- Data mining, Machine learning and Deep learning
- Open Data, Free and Open Source Software
- Artificial intelligence, fuzzy logic and expert systems
- IoT, Mobile & Cloud Computing.
Powered by iCagenda