International congress on solar energy research, technology and applications (icserta’2018)
Lieu: OUARZAZATE, MOROC | Ville: Ouarzazate, Maroc
The International Congress on Solar Energy Research and Applications (ICSERTA 2018) will bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, academicians, scientists and industrial professionals from all over the world to share and discuss advances and developments in the fields of photovoltaic (PV) and concentrated solar thermal power (CSP) technologies.
Selected papers recommended by the scientific committee will be published in prestigious international journals.
The congress will cover the following topics:
- Solar resource and forecasting;
- New materials and concepts for solar cells and modules;
- Testing, standards, and certification for photovoltaic technologies;
- Concentrating photovoltaic;
- Operations, performance and reliability of photovoltaics (from cells to systems)
- Power electronics in photovoltaic systems
- Grid and energy system integration;
- Off-Grid and Hybrid solar systems
- Photovoltaic storage systems;
- Design and economic analysis of photovoltaic systems.
Concentrating solar thermal power (CSP):
- Solar resource assessment
- Solar concentration fundamentals and optical engineering;
- Heat transfer fluids;
- Materials and components;
- Testing, standards, and certification for concentrating solar thermal power technologies
- Power block designs, steam and electricity generation
- Integrated solar combined-cycle plants;
- Thermal/thermochemical energy storage;
- Economic analysis of concentrating solar thermal power systems.
Solar energy applications
- Solar energy applications for industries
- Solar energy applications to water pumping and agriculture
- Concentrating solar thermal power (CSP) for seawater desalination
- Solar energy applications in buildings
- Other applications
Ouarzazate 45000, Maroc
Propulsé par iCagenda